8.08.2015

Combination of The Two

 

 Hope you guys enjoy your weekend so far! For me, it's been a tiring week since I'm working on my own brand. I have been sketching and pattern-making all week that my hand is starting to hurt. Well, I hope it all goes well at the end. 

Here's another outfit post of mine wearing a white on white combination. The interesting part of the top is that the cut-out around the shoulder and hem that gives a difference to the mainstream boxy cut top. The short was sold separately, but it's made from the same fabric that makes it like they are meant to be. I really think the big two square front pockets are really nice details to the shorts.


Top and bottom - Zara // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell // Necklace - Handmade from a local brand



8 comments:

  1. cute set <33
    you look so pretty btw! :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is to die for! You rock this look, lovely lady!

    ♥ Hope your new week is Ah-MAZING! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes and your outfit! <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so pretty! I love your shoes and outfit xx

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You r really pretty n so white suits so well !!
    chk out my new post - http://sapphireziva.blogspot.com/
    lets follow each other -fb/insta/google+

    love,Kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I always adore your style !
    Those outfit totally create an edgy and minimalism look !
    love your sandals <3

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Bom dia!
    Gostei muito de conhecer o seu blog, me apaixonei pelo look e as fotos ficarão maravilhosas.
    Eu estou achando que ele é muito estiloso, tem uma visualização muito bonita e é cheio de informação útil.
    Dé uma passadinha no meu blog, você vai adora ele tanto quanto eu adorei o seu.
    Se gostar, me siga. Mas se você não gosta.......
    ME SIGA mesmo assim!!! rsrsrs
    Beijos!!

    http://viciadasemlivros911.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete