8.21.2015

Tangkuban Perahu


Went to Tangkuban Perahu while I was in Bandung. Tangkuban Perahu is an active volcano and apparently it's the only crater that you can drive up to its very rim. The huge crater looks astonishing but I don't like the smell of the sulfur fumes that surrounding the area. I managed to take an outfit pictures while I was there even though you can't really see the volcano because of my lens. If you are planning to visit make sure you bring an outerwear to keep you warm because it's cold up there. I was wearing t-shirt dress with a beanie and an oversized shirt to keep me warm even though it did not help me that much. Anyway, I'll be away for a couple of weeks for a trip! Will post about it when I get back!





 T-shirt dress - Ksubi // Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger // Shoes - Givenchy // Watch - G-shock x Akira



7 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, cute. Nice pictures too

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cool :))
    love everything from head to toe <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and fashion combination!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    With love,
    Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah that shoes <3 <3

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit from head to toe !! you look so cute
    Btw mind to following each other on instagram?? you have great photo

    www.sabrinamaida.com
    @sabesabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great casual outfit!
    I've never been there before and your pictures make it looks cool :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/09/friendship.html

    ReplyDelete