6.06.2016

Not So Feminine


I have been into collecting sneakers for the past few months. One is simply not enough for me especially since there are always new dope sneakers coming out such as Adidas NMD and Y-3.
There's also the fact that I'm really into fitness and sports as well as a healthy lifestyle that makes me crave for athleisure look even more. 

I got this black ruffle top from SheIn, which I think it has a unique way of applying the ruffle. The style of the top itself is feminine but then since I wanted to achieve a more sporty look, I paired the top with comfy jeans and a pair of Adidas slip on. Little accessories such as sunnies from Dior and my favourite studded Valentino's bracelet to spice up the look! 


Speaking of the top, I personally think that it is has a really good quality. The fabric is really comfortable for everyday wear with enough stretch for you to put on and take it off. Since its black, you can wear it day or night and the best part is that it makes you look slimmer. You can get this top HERE


Here's some close-up picture of the top! (Click here)


Ruffle Top - SheIn // Jeans - Adriano Goldschmied // Bracelets - Valentino // Abstract Sunglasses - Dior // Shoes - Adidas


4 comments: