6.11.2016

The Off-Shoulder

 

Off the shoulder top has been very popular among us girls for quite a while now. The sexy yet chic aesthetics are the reasons why it's back on the rack and has been high demand ever since. I got my off-shoulder top from ROMWE and it quickly became the most favourite piece in my wardrobe. 

The white color of the blouse gives out a clean, minimalistic look, which I love. The off-shoulder top with bell sleeve swings is a perfect combination because it gives a nice silhouette and summery look.


To keep it minimal, I wore a black pair of shorts and white sneakers to matched with the off-shoulder top. I prefer to pair it with shorts to balance the silhouette, plus, wearing shorts will give taller and slimmer look too. Adding a pop-up color sometimes is nice too, so I add a bright red color, which is my Givenchy's clutch, to the look!


You can get this top from ROMWE! (here

The quality is very nice and it's very affordable too. What's more is that the delivery is unexpectedly quick!


Off - Shoulder Top - ROMWE // Envelope Clutch - Givenchy // Shoes - Alexander McQueen



3 comments: